Wednesday, January 04, 2006

My winter holiday (Part 1 - London)


Camden Market


Me, Zl n other KDU frens


Trafalgar Square


Oxford Street


Niz photo rite?

I jz came back fr my 10-day vacation in London & Manchester. It was indeed a good trip... A trip 2 remember ya? haha...

During the 1st few days of the trip, I spent my time in London with my coursemate, Zhuang Li. We stayed in his cousin's place in Angel. I went to a few places in London wif ZL n his KDU frens, eg: Camden (a place which looks like petaling st in KL), Oxford Street (ppl, if u like shopping...u will definitely wanna cum here.. coz it is like the Orchard Road of Singapore, where u can find many shops n of coz, do ur shopping there!), Trafalgar Square, St. Paul Cathedral, etc etc... Then at nite, it was DOTA's time! hehe... Also, I met Rashid, Sean, Theva n Ji Zhang, and we had a good Xmas dinner 2gether. n of coz, we chatted quite a lot... haha...imagine having a conversation wif theva n ji zhang... haha... sunway frens shud know y.... :P

It was v tiring as I walked a lot n din get enaf rest. So I was quite quiet when I went out wif zl n frens. N this left them an impression tat i m a quiet person...hehe..do u think it is true? :P

(to be continued...)

No comments: