Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Yo~ I m back in Cardiff!

Time really passes so fast that I din realize that my 3-mth-summer-holiday is gonna end in just a few day’s time. Now, I am back in Cardiff already. Things haven’t been changed much here, despite some newly built buildings which are scattered in different parts of Cardiff.

After spending 9 mths in my previous room in Senghennydd Court last year, I am now living in a student house in Colum Road for the coming 9 mths. Compared to the room I lived in b4, my present room is more spacious n nearer to the sch, even though I am now further away from the city centre. Since I m not really a shopping person, I suppose this doesn’t really affect me much, hopefully.

So far the most enjoyable thing that happened since I arrived here was being able to meet up with ppl, both old n new frens. I am very fortunate to be able to live in this student house together with 3 other classmates and 2 new housemates, all of them are very nice people.

Of course, life doesn’t go so smoothly at all the time. I did meet some probs here, but luckily the probs are not that serious. Few days ago, I thought I had lost my lecture notes but eventually my frens managed to get them back for me. I m really really thankful to them! Also, I am currently not having any internet connection in my room. As a person whose main hobby is to online, I find it quite annoying when I really need to online to get my stuff done. Anyway, this prob will soon b solved as my housemate already apply for the internet service. J

My term will officially commence on 27th September. Currently I dun really hav a really ambitious target for this coming year, I just hope tat I can do better than what I did in the 1st year and be able to enjoy the learning process throughout the year.

Well I guess that’s all for now coz I m feeling quite slpy rite now n seriously need to get some rest for now. Take k, ppl! Nitez!

No comments: