Thursday, March 15, 2007

Roath Park

Went to Roath Park yesterday right after my morning lectures. It was the 1st time for me to leave my footprints on its ground since the day i reached Cardiff. It is the best park that i have ever visited since 1st day i study in UK. It is a must-visit place in Spring if you are in Cardiff at this time. =)




So, let me just post some of the pics tat i took in the park. (NB: the quality of the images might be a bit low as i was using my hp's camera to snap them, the resolution of the cam is not as good as that of a camera. I wished i had my camera with me at that time! haha~)












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have the roses start blooming and how about the flowers around the rose garden?? Lazy wanna walk all the way there to check out...if it's blooming then I will urely visit it with my camera soon =P

Wei Kang 小康 said...

Hm...not many flowers were blooming at tat time when i visited the park... perhaps u can go there when spring officially starts (21 March)..