Friday, October 05, 2007

I HATE THIS!!!

I really dun understand this:

Is it because i m understanding so ppl can do watever they want even that will upset me?

Or even worse, why do i have to sacrifice for some1 who cant show the same level of understanding?

I try to rationalise things, but why cant the other do the same?

I try to be nice to ppl without hoping to be reciprocated, but this doesnt mean i am alright to be hurt!!!!

Am i a petty person? I think i m. But if it takes so much to be a 'generous' man, i would rather to be a happy selfish person.

I think i m at my limit now already... I m pretty sure i m...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey.. read this entry.. yeah ur pretty right.. and i pretty understand wat u feel lolx.

cheer up man..the world is just full of selfish people.. no matter how hard u try to 'satisfy' them or try nt to get hurt.. u still get hurt.. u noe why>??

plainly because we're more sensitive then 'they' are.. nevertheless.. don't take it as something bad.. take it as a blessing.. for the world is better wif ppl who are more sensible like u.. haha n perhaps me (i hope)

cheers

ShuLy said...

can i guess who this person is?

Wei Kang 小康 said...

Hm... i m very keen to know who is s/he too...

Could u reveal yourself, Mr/Miss Anonymous?