Thursday, January 03, 2008

2007 ---> 2008

Happy New Year everyone!

It has been quite some time since i last wrote sth on my blog as i was relatively busier over the past 1 month.


Finally i finished 2 out of 4 rotations that i need to do in Year 3.



Then I had my extremely short 1 week plus winter break:


I went to Swansea and had the Joe's Ice Cream there. Kinda like the coast there.









Revisited Bath for the 2nd time. It still looks the same. Had a good Thai meal there as well.












Went to Caerphilly Castle and had a few cups of Mocha in Costa Cafe near the castle.









Went to Paris during Xmas.














Finally, spent my new year eve and new year in London.






That's all about my experience during the past 1 month. The upcoming event will be my first paper of Year 3. So wish me good luck k?
Happy New Year!


No comments: