Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy or sad

Years ago, my bro sent me a wallpaper with a theme: happy or sad, you decide.

I am an adult as defined by the law, however, i think i am still in the transition period from a teenager to an adult. So practically i am still not quite an adult yet.

Compared to the "wei kang who used to live under the care of his parents", i do have more freedom now in deciding most of the things in my life. However, this means i am now fully responsible for myself and need to deal with all sorts of different challenges in life. Handling a variety of problems is indeed a very challenging task to be carried out on a daily basis. It is not easy but i m coping it.

Sometimes, i really wish that i can just go back home for a few days just to c my family, go out "lim teh" with papa, talk to mama while she is cooking, chat with my bros about sch life and other random stuff, and tease my sis (hehe... i enjoy this the most!). I just feel a lot better while i am with them, especially when i am stressed.

As for now, i just wanna be optimistic and persevere with the daily challenge while try to appreciate the happy moments in my life.

=)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, more freedom, thus more control of your life in YOUR HANDS ...which probably equate to a malapetaka! disaster!!! ehehehhe..nah, i'm just talking rubbish. you're already known as "uncle". very wise, very matured, does lots of thinking. soon, i think can call you Pak Lim! ;)

Wei Kang 小康 said...

Wah... i m not uncle lim or pak lim... jz call me wei kang..
=P