Friday, October 03, 2008

A quiet night

I had been trying to find some time to update my blog for the past few days (or weeks) but I just couldnt really do it. After having a long day in the hospital, spending time to rest (or sleep) was the most desirable thing to do at home. When I was walking past the hospital's computer room this morning I was really tempted to go in and type some sentences for a new blog entry but I didnt have some minutes to spare as I was moving in a quick pace to attend a tutorial. At that time I promised myself that i wud do it tonite.

Went to bed 'accidentally' just now after having a good dinner with housemates. The food was so good that it didnt just fill my stomach but it also relaxed my mind so much until I fell aslp so quickly. Perhaps my tiredness was partially responsible for that too. (or maybe it was just my habit, some may argue =P)

I woke up accidentally (unwillingly) to answer the nature's call (drank too much tea after the dinner). I felt much refreshed after a quick but quality nap. =) Hence, I decided to write this entry while I was still able to do to so. Gonna catch some slp after this as tmr i m still goin to spend some time in the hosp before I can enjoy my weekend! =) I really, really, really need to unwind myself to reset my life rhythm to a more acceptable speed .

Alright, time to go to bed again. Good nite!

No comments: