Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Xmas break

It's X'mas break again! It is shorter than the Xmas hol for a non-medical student but it is definitely long enough to beat the few days' break of a working individual. And of course, housewives are the worst coz they nvr get any off days for any occasions (thank you, MAMA!)

Unlike the previous Xmas hols which i had in the UK, this time i will not make any trips abroad during this 2-wk's period. I think i am just going to chill up in the chilled weather. Try to do the things which I have no time to do during term time (and I am pretty sure that i might not even finish 50% of those stuffs as they are so many things on my To-Do-List).

When I was (a lot) younger, my mama would ask me at the end of most of my term hol, 'what have you achieved in ur hol?' And my answers were pretty standard at all times, 'nth but slp, eat and play.' I am a person who values the 3 most essential things in life ie slp, eat and play. =P But of course, there were a lot more for me to do during those hols especially to STUDY! To make myself better, I would then tell myself,'experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.'

This time, i am going to put that sentence in my mind while i am trying my best to complete all the tasks on my to-do-list.

Happy hols and merry Xmas to every1!

No comments: