Sunday, March 28, 2010

Good learning experience

I still remember that I received a comment from a surgeon that goes like this:

"so much ignorance, so little time"

I was quite surprised when i read his comment on my feedback form. At that time i thought maybe he was strict in writing comments and had too high expectation on me.

(1 year later...)

Just attended an external 2-day revision course over the weekend. I was amazed by the experienced lecturer who managed to highlight most of the important parts of the undergrad curriculum and i also realised that, after 5 yrs, i still have lots and lots of thing to learn. Well, with finals approaching, i guess i will have to utilise every single neurone in my brain to learn and remember facts and techniques that should be known to a final year medical student.

"so much ignorance, so little time"

No comments: