Sunday, February 25, 2007

The 7th Day of the CNY

The 7th day of the CNY is called the human day ("ren2 ri4" or "yan yat" if you wanna pronounce it "cantonese-ly"). Not all but most of the Chinese believe that this day is also equivalent to the birthday of every1 and obviously every1 is gonna b 1 year older on this day!

Yesterday, which was also the 7th day of the CNY, I had a dinner with some of my frens n housemates in Colum 9. It wasnt a v "big" meal as wat u would expect from a 10-course-meal but it was really a good meal, and i think we did have around 10 dishes on the dining table. =P

As usual, I have attached some pics taken during the dinner. My blog will seem quite dull if i dun do this. =P

Gong Xi Fa Cai~~!!!


Getting ready for the dinner =P

Alan (the photographer) and me





No comments: