Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The moment just b4 i slp...

I m tired. I m in dire need of rest. However, the urge of bloggin is motivating me to write sth b4 i go to bed.

After months of preparation and 2 weeks of intensive rehearsal, FOD IV was finally held on the CNY eve. Some ppl felt that it was a good event but a few might think it was not up to their expectation. On a personal note, I felt that it was quite successful. Although it might not seem to be a flawless show, it was already the best that we could do based on the limited manpower that we have got this year. Most of us were multitasking on that night and got very very exhausted. We may be coming from different corners in msia and of different races; we may be having different daily schedules; and yet, we managed to achieve one common goal - to put up a good show with all our best.

I have learnt quite some valuable experience by taking part in this event. At the same time, i got to meet and work with many ppl. Most importantly, I know myself better.

OK, it's time to slp. Good night~