Monday, June 09, 2008

30 days to go

I will b back in malaysia in about a month's time. Kinda looking forward for this coming summer break because it's the only time in a year whereby I can place my feet on my tanah air and taking as many breaths as i like in the place which i call it HOME. More importantly, I can finally see my Soya Mean+family+friends whom i miss dearly. =)

Lotsa things that I will need to do when i m back:

- Paktoh with gf which include makan+minum+membeli-belah+many more which i can never finish listing them~

- Spending time with family. Talk to papa n mama n didi's and meimei. Having meals with them, probably can go for hol together-gether. Long long time nvr tease my sis d.. haha... i m sure she will miss my teasing very much~ =P

- Meet my friends. Chat long long with them and recollect the memories that we had in the past.

- Reserve some time for myself. Slp on my own bed. Hug my bolster n pillow. Play my guitar. Drive the car which i drove for years b4 i came to uk. Walk around the neighbourhood. Eat the food i enjoy. Go to Danga Bay. Read the local newspaper. Watch singapore tv prog. Listen to Yes 93.3. Arranging my stuff at home. If can, repair my bike n ride it for a few rounds.

=)

No comments: