Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Today's the 3rd Sunday of June which is aka Father's Day. Unlike Mother's Day, Father's Day in the UK is on the same day as the world's Father's Day.

Woke up quite late this morning, then quickly sent an sms to my papa. It was a short sms but definitely longer than the one i got from my papa on my bday (haha... jz like me, he doesnt like to sms much~ or maybe i should say tat i m just like him? =P).

After he received my msg, he called me back.

"Woke up already ar?"

"Yalor~ Happy Father's Day, pa~"

"Woke up so early de?"

"Early mer? Quite late d lor... I usually wake up at 9-ish one la~"

Then our conversation continued for another few minutes and ended.

That was my simple way of celebrating Father's Day: no meals, no presents, no cards. Just an sms and a short talk with my papa.

"Happy Father's Day!"

No comments: