Thursday, November 02, 2006

A brief random update of WK

Long time no blog!

The weather in Caerdydd is getting colder and the workload of my studies is getting heavier. Aren't we supposed to have a good nap in the cold weather? Yeah, perhaps. However, this doesn't apply to me, who is currently a medical student. Oh well, winter break is coming soon and hopefully i can have a good break then.

I just came back from the Welsh Language class. I found that the welsh language is somehow similar to tamil because both languages have many words which require the speakers to twist their tongues. Aih...as a mandarin speaker, I cant really twist my tongue tat well. Mayb this has nth to do with the languages but rather it is due to my inability to twist my tongue. Anyway, i think indians are born with the ability to speak diff languages easily. Don't believe? Try to see how many indians can speak in mandarin and how many chinese can actually speak in tamil. =P

Lastly, let me just show you a random picture of mine. (WARNING: THE FOLLOWING PICTURE MIGHT CAUSE ANY OF YOU EMOTIONAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL DISTRESS. PLEASE CLOSE THIS PAGE IMMEDIATELY IF YOU HAVE A HISTORY OF HEART ATTACK OR ASTHMA. THE BLOG'S OWNER WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES THAT YOU HAVE AFTER SEEING THE FOLLOWING IMAGE.)






























Bye!

1 comment:

ShuLy said...

....*sweat*..LAME lar ur warning!! LOL