Tuesday, November 21, 2006

SOMETHING ON MY MIND

Dear readers,



I am just wondering, when you are reading this entry now, are you at home, or are you away from your hometown?



I know, it will be a good experience to study abroad as one can learn to lead an independent life, mix with the foreign ppl and study their living and cultures, improve the communication skill (and one might have the chance to learn a new language, eg. welsh), try new food, etc etc...



However, it is not a very good feeling to be homesick, especially you are stressed out due to the amount of work you having. Well, I know i gotta adapt to this situation bcoz i can't go back until the Summer.



Enough crapping, now i shall continue doing my essay while homesick-ing in my little personal space on this foreign land.





With love,

W K

No comments: