Sunday, November 19, 2006

A COMPLETE MAKEOVER

Dear readers,


First of all, thank you for supporting this blog site until now.


I have been having stressful moments due to several stressful events. A stressful event might not drive a person to the verge of breaking down. However, when a person actually experiences a series of stressful events at the same time, he or she might not be able to handle them appropriately. To reduce the high level of stress back to the normal, acceptable level one, the person needs to do something to release the excess amount of stress. There are numerous ways of doing it: jumping around like a monkey, running a marathon, driving as if you are M. Schumacher, crying continuously until your eyes are swollen, singing until you actually increase the level of noise pollution, drawing abstract art pictures, etc etc...


Therefore, I decided to do something to my blog site. First, I thought that I would need to change my previously dull-looking background to sth which looks brighter and 'more cheerful'. Hence, I chose this current background. Second, I need more pictures to make my blog site livelier. Thus, I added the 'Picture of the Day' section which is at the bottom of this page.

Hope you will like the changes made on Yo~~ I AM WEI KANG~~!








With love,
W K

No comments: