Sunday, April 01, 2007

A deep blue triangle, am I?

I woke up quite early this morning. After having my breakfast, I did a random online personality test in the Internet. The test was a simple one, all i did was just to pick a shape and colour that i thought best described me. So I chose triangle and deep blue. And the result i got was:



"You enjoy planning and achieving results, but often have hidden depths and surprises. The triangle is the ultimate symbol of leadership. You are often focused on the long term rather than the day-to-day details, which means you can tend to be egostical and should try to avoid sweeping others aside in your drive to succeed."



Am i a person like this?



Wat do u think ler?

1 comment:

ShuLy said...

i can confirm with no doubt about the first part of the interpretation, but i deny the second part.