Saturday, April 14, 2007

Q n A session with my bro

My bro posted the following sentences in his blog:

if you comment on this post,
1. i'll respond with something random about you.
2. i'll challenge you to try something.
3. i'll pick a colour that i associate with you.
4. i'll tell you something i like about you.
5. i'll tell you my first/clearest memory about you.
6. i'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. i'll ask you something i've always wanted to ask you.


So i posted a comment n he replied as follows:

1. kor (means "brother")
2. try blogging in welsh! (haha... this is really challenging!!)
3. red (hm... y ar?)
4. the fact that you are my kor ( :) )
5. in your sjam uniform. (wah... i miss my st john uniform!!!)
6. monkey and dont ask me why haha (arrghhh~~~~)
7. have u ever thot of not being the eldest son in the family? (hm...no wor...i think it is niz to be able to take k of my siblings. Have you ever thought of being the eldest child in the family then? )



4 comments:

ShuLy said...

i have commented.

Nai Jiew Mil 奈九米二 said...

haha red coz last time we used red yellow green and blue mah. u red. mei yellow. shen green and me blue. ;)

Me arh. got. dont know. must be very stressed bahx? but i wouldnt be who i am if i werent the 2nd child in the family already :P

Wei Kang 小康 said...

haha...yaya....i still remember about the 4 colours. =)

Stressed ar? Ok ok lar... I think i wun feel stressed to be part of our family, i enjoy being whoever i m now. =)

Good luck in ur exams!!!

Wei Kang 小康 said...

SL oso wanna play this game? haha.. ok ok... Here's my reply:

1. sunflower
2. try to be happy everyday
3. yellow (sunflower is yellow)
4. fun to be with
5. v geng
6. erm... cant think of any animals ler... flower can ar? (sunflower)
7. nth ler... =P