Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Sth that I did last nite

Last nite I had a conversation with 2 housemates in the kitchen. We talked about dreams that we had b4. I told them that it had been a long time since I last had a dream which i could remember after i woke up (about 3 mths ago i think).

Surprisingly, I had a dream last nite. However, it was a bad 1. And the 1st thing i woke up this morning was to call back home n checked if every1 was ok.

I must really live my life without any regrets, coz i can never predict wat will happen next. I dun c this as a pessimistic thought. I think it is better for me to think like this everyday so i will live my life to the fullest.

It is good to hav dreams sometimes coz i might learn sth meaningful from them.

Ok lar...time to slp d... ZzZzZz... Sweet dreams every1 (yeah i know there might b ppl who dun 1 2 dream..then i wish u all happy slp-ing la)!! =P

No comments: