Tuesday, May 08, 2007

A quick update

To be honest, I cant remember exactly when was the last time i put up an update about my life, because it was so long ago!

I had my last lecture of the year on the last day of the previous term. So, there wun b any lectures during this term. Hooray~~ but wait a minute... my timetable isn't as 'empty' as what you and I think because the lecture slots are now being occupied by hospital attachments! omg.. I started to miss the lectures already~~ sigh~~

Last week, I had just done my 1-week nursing attachments. It was really a challenging week for me as i had to wake up at 530am and did an 8-hr attachment everyday starting at 715am. Due to tiredness, I fell sick and the illness lasted the whole week. Looks like i will have to do more exercise to boost up my body's immune system. =P

Finally i m having a brief pause after another hectic week of this term. Tat's y i hav the time to blog now. =P I will need to find more time for recharge my energy so I can prepare myself well for the upcoming 2-week clinical attachment and final exams.

=)

No comments: