Monday, May 28, 2007

An unusual start of the day

6am, I woke up by a severe stomachache.

I experienced a throbbing pain in my upper abdomen (epigastric) region, which then became more intense and spreaded through the whole tummy area. As the pain becoming more and more unbearable, I struggled out of bed and walked to the toilet. I visited the washroom for a few times b4 the pain was eased.

I am ok now, dun worry.

Quite homesick now, especially after this 'traumatic' event.

Oh, johor bahru~~~I miss u!

2 comments:

ShuLy said...

haha.johor bahru always cause you to get stomach ache? the food there THAAAT unhygenic wan meh? =P

Wei Kang 小康 said...

opps...it seems tat this entry of mine is quite confusing (perhaps it was due to the effect of stomachache =P).

Johor Bahru doesnt cause me to hav any stomachache. I miss her because she is the one whom i place my heart in (haha... it sounds like the last scene of Pirates 3).