Thursday, April 03, 2008

Thank you~

I know i shud really study hard hard now but i really cannot resist myself fr adding this post to my blog.


Mins ago i just changed my msn display msg to "0/10" meaning i have done 0 out of the 10 final papers. Not long after that i rcv a call fr a fren.

"Eh you ok ar?" my fren asked me in a cautious tone.

"Ya... not bad ar. Just tat my exams are coming d n tmr i will sit for the 1st paper. Kinda stressed now," I replied.

"Oh i c...btw, what does 0/10 mean ar?" he asked cautiously again.

"0/10 ar? Oh... U saw my display msg in msn? Well it means i still hav 10 papers to go for my final lor. Y ar?"

"oh...like this onli la... haha... i tot u got ZERO mark for your exam. Heheh..." he said it with a much much more relieved tone.

"TOUCHWOOD x1000000 !!!!"

Anyway, i really thank him for his concern. =)

No comments: