Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Will do what you say

This fri i will b sitting 1 of my 10 final papers in Year 3. So u can imagine the amount of stress that i m having now. If you cant, nvm la... jz try to be more imaginative a bit lor~ =P

I got a call fr my parents jz now. Dont know why they always ask me not to study too much when they knew tat i m studying. Actually i m not a person who will study until v hard but now it seems tat i m studying non-stop coz i m lack of time to finish everything that i am ought to finish. So pa n ma, dun worry la.

My mum said sth to me at the end of our phone conversation, 'Ni yao kai xin yi dian ah~(You must b happy over there ar~)'

It has been quite a while since i last obeyed my mum's 'instructions' so now i think i shall b a good boy and listen to what she says. Haha~

Hehe~ Smile, wei kang! =)

ps: it is really a horrible feeling not being able to stay with family while i m preparing for exams but somehow my parents can always say the right thing at the right time to encourage me keep going.

No comments: