Thursday, July 31, 2008

SumBlog - Family and Her

SumBlog is an abbrevation which I just created. It simply means Summer Blog. In this SumBlog series, I will (try my best to) write about my life in Msia during this summer.

In this very first article of my SumBlog series, I will give some updates on "Family and Her". "Family" this word is already self-explanatory while "Her" refers to my Soya Mean.

My parents still look pretty much the same, no signs of aging can be detected on their appearances yet. Pa still doesnt talk a lot except on issues like my studies, pocket money, living expenses, etc etc. Mama still likes to comment on my health status and she will forever ask me to drink more h2o. =P My two bros are away from home at the moment: one at the 'lion city' while the other one is in the Multimedia Super Corridor of Malaysia. Both of them are doing undergrad studies. My lil sis (not very little actually) is studying at Fifth form in JB. Suddenly i feel that every1 has grown up already, except for my parents. =P

My Soya Mean lives in a place which is about 300 ++ km away from my house so i am now a frequent user of the express buses as i need to "deliver" myself to her. =P She is still as pretty as before (probably prettier) but has become lazier since the 1st day i was back in msia. The reason is very simple. You will surely understand it when u have your personal driver + bodyguard + tutor + entertainer. =P Well, life is definitely tougher now but as long as Soya Mean is happy then i will continue enduring the 'hardship'. =P

It's very difficult to describe the feeling when I saw my family and gf whom I didn't see for almost 1 year. I just hope my summer will have 48 hrs per day so that i can spend more time with them.

Happy Holiday, WK!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ehh..ur bro went to MMU???

Wei Kang 小康 said...

nope.... he is now in Limkokwing university