Monday, November 21, 2005

Cake baking session & MSSCF Bazaar 2005










Yo! I m very sorry for not updating my blog as frequently as b4. (Ah Wan, b more patient lar!! :P) There r 2 reasons for this: 1st, I m busy; 2nd, I M JUST TOO LAZY... haha...

Anyway..let me just tell u guys bout few events that I experienced for the past few days......

On Friday nite...me n my frens (guy3, zl n calv) baked cakes for the 1st time in our life(but i think guy3 n calv hav alr baked a few cakes b4)!(p/s: yp..it is jz too bad coz i cannot send u the cakes tat i bake..anyway..i will post the pics for u...) WE spent bout 5 hours jz too produced the cakes...it was v tiring...v time consuming but IT WAS FUN~~(I like 2 keep myself bz nowadays so tat i hav no time 2 think sth else which is negative...)

U guys muz b asking now: Why I baked all these cakes? Well..it was bcoz I had to sell them during the Bazaar organized by the Malaysian Society. I managed to sell bout 3++ cakes out of 4..not bad rite? :P

Tat's all... hope u guys njoy reading~ haha..bye..

No comments: