Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Sleep - Enemy or Friend?


For those who know me well, you must know tat I can really slp for long hours - anytime, everywhere. Haha... Nowadays, i think the situation has bcum worse(for those who r having slping problem, u wud say 'it has bcum better'). I never fail to slp b4 i finish my work every night. OMG~~

I know i m quite lucky compared to those who cannot slp well. However, if this situation continues, I muz really adjust my timetable. Otherwise i cannot complete my work in time already.

I slp a lot..how? But IF i cant slp well, how? Oh no...i m sleepy now..gonna slp again...

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THE wk syndrome......dun worry, i believe a lot of ppl have it too......ive got it as well,jus that mine's a different version.i almost always manage to sleep in lectures before the lecturer ends...hehe...

Wei Kang 小康 said...

Well...a diff version of 'WK Syndrome'? Haha..

Hm..I M OK lar..dun worry, cmc...

Mayb v shud name it the 'CMC Syndrome'. I think this will b more appropriate, as it reflects the situation the best. Dun u think so? haha.. J K.

Take k~