Friday, November 25, 2005

Snowing in Cardiff...So nice~~




It started snowing last nite...but i missed the chance to take a picture while it was snowing. When i wanted to close my window at around 5am(coz i was v cold as i 4got 2 close my window..cold air entered my room n made me almost frozen on my bed..haha..), finally i witnessed the snowing scene! I managed to take sum pics but the background was too dark at tat time, so the pictures taken cant really show the snowing clearly. WAT A WASTE!

In the morning, I went to the park wif Zhuang Li, jz to take sum pic of snowing scene b4 going 2 the uni. We managed to take many pics n sum of them were attached in my previous posts already. Also, we produced a funny video clip. haha...

It was indeed beautiful when snowing....hm...hopefully it will snow again in Cardiff...

p/s: but the weather is v v cold ar....aih...i hope i can get fatter so i can resist to the cold weather better..haha...

No comments: