Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Bored?

Almost 1 mth since the day i reached here for my summer break. While i was in UK, i always imagined wat i gonna do when i come back here... However, I basically did nth 'great' so far. I m just breathing the Malaysia's air, watching M'sia n S'pore TV shows, eating m'sian food, slping on my own bed, driving my 'long-lost' car, walking on the land where i was born, meeting frens whom i haven met for a long time... etc etc...

All these activities look v simple... n u may find them boring coz one can almost do them at anytime he/she wants... provided he/she is in JB.

So this is wat i wanna say. When u hav a thing which is always by ur side, u may not realise its importance until u lose it. And when u eventually get it back, u will know how great it is.

Perhaps u will understand the feeling more when u r away fr home for a certain period...

Home sweet home...

No comments: