Thursday, July 06, 2006

Mobile PC Reformatted

“Please insert the System CD…..”

“Please insert the Recovery CD 1…..”

“Please insert the Recovery CD 2 ….”

30 minutes later, all the programmes and settings of my laptop were deleted and reinstalled. And now all the settings of this mobile PC are back to the default settings.

Why bother to do this?

My laptop was like a garbage collection point with everything messed up in my tiny C & D drives. It took me ages to open an IE window and significantly slowed the song playing speed of my wmp.

Just like the gotong royong before CNY, my laptop needed a mass clean-up. Therefore, it was reformatted.

This is the 3rd week of my 3-mth hols. Besides, eating, slping, watching TV shows, lepak-ing with frens, pak tor with gf, reformatting the laptop is another item on my To-Do List during the break. I just finished my 1st MBBCh year. It was not too bad, but I still have many things yet to be completed.

People always say that ‘to rest is to prepare to walk further.’ Therefore, I must take this opportunity to have enough rest – although I will always find that the rest is not enough – before facing the tougher challenge in the future.

(yawning…..)

Goodnight! :)

No comments: