Sunday, October 01, 2006

Home Sweet Home

Halor! I m now living in a student house in Colum Road, which is about 5 mins walking distance fr the School of Biosciences (the place where most of my lectures take place). Now, let me show you some pics of my room:


This is the view that you will see once you enter my room. You can see that my study desk is pretty long. I divided the desk into 2 regions: the right hand side is my working station and the left hand side is the place where i display photos, decorative items, etc etc. And of course, a rack which is full of my lecture notes n textbooks. From the window, i can actually part of the Colum Road. And I always look out fr the window when i nd some temporary rest during my work, this is the reason y i put the workstation on the right hand side of the desk. =P


This is my bed. The duvet cover actually matches the colour of the wall.


A closer view on my workstation.


My noticeboard.


And this is me, sitting in front of the desk.

More pics are posted in the next entry...

No comments: