Sunday, October 08, 2006

MSSCF 's Hi-tea session



Yo~ how's life, boys n gals? (oppss..i think i sound like 1 of my lovely housemates now...)

Well, as u can c fr the pic, MSSCF is the abbreviation of Msian Students' Soc of Cardiff. I put this pic up becoz this entry is related to it.

I went to the hi tea session (well..actually i think it was more like a dinner session coz it was held during dinner time...haha..but anyway, who cares?) last evening. The venue is pretty far from the place where i live so i really had a good exercise by walking to there...

The food served was ok but i think it can still b FURTHER improved... anyway, i m not a person who is fussy bout food...so, i really appreciate the chefs who prepared the meal for us...thank u!

I actually met quite a lot of new frens there, n of coz, i had a good chatting session with all my 'old frens' (well, they r not old lar...juz tat i knew them for quite long d...) who went for this hi tea session. Wow, i really really enjoyed it man!

Hm... i m looking forward for the forthcoming events of MSSCF...n people...remember to drop me a msg, whether u r free or not free...haha... do keep in touch with me ya...

(WK is signing off....)

No comments: