Friday, October 13, 2006

I am being Colum9ised

Yes, i am being Colum9ised (pronounced as Colum-nine-ised)... Don't worry if u havent seen this peculiar term... coz it not a std english word...i just made an innovation on the word 'Columised (again, this is not a std eng word) which is invented by Shuly, my fellow 'Columate'. The word 'Colum9ise' actually means 'the action that changes me since the day i move to 9, Colum Road.

So, wat is the evidence of the Colum9isation of Wei Kang?

1. I have an Indian name - RaGu, which is given by my Columates. And together with 3 other Columates i.e. Siu-tee, Nana & Alaghi (all these are jz nicknames, not their real names), we formed the Colum 9's Fantastic 4! haha...sounds v funny rite?

2. I am currently a member of Colum 9's Mamak Club which is co-founded by Siu-tee and me. The entry requirement is v simple - u just need to b able to eat a lot of food. haha... Our daily activity is to have a mamak session fr 2300-2330 (the time can be extended if there is a public demand). We are still recruiting members so u may contact our Miss President, Siu-tee for membership registration.

3. I am becoming more lame now. It is not tat i wanna b a lame person. I just try to make the atmosphere of Colum 9 more cheerful n bearable..haha...I do tell a lot of lame jokes but dun forget: laughter is the best medicine!

4. I have overcome my purple-phobia. Yes, i dun like purple colour. No reason. I just dun like the colour. And the most ironic thing is: all the walls of this house are painted in PURPLE! OMG!
Oh well... I think it will b a lot easier to start to accept this colour rather than shifting to another student house.

Alrite, i think i shall sign off here n start to restore my energy (slping).

Zzzzz....

(WK signing off... )

4 comments:

LiempehH™ said...

aiks! Wei, better stay don't lilke purple, later become like the girl-in-purple! Chia-lat man!

Wei Kang 小康 said...

haha...yaya...i think u dun really like purple as well...haha...

ShuLy said...

ah..now i know what colour to wear on haloween..hmm.., now where is the LOVELY and MUCH-ADORED purple scarf that i have....

Wei Kang 小康 said...

haha...