Saturday, December 02, 2006

A brief update

Dear readers,

Yo, long time no c! How's life every1?


Just a brief update about my life in the past few days or weeks:


- 2 frens came fr london n visited me (of coz, they din come to cardiff purposely just to look for me lar...) and my other frens. Had a great time and had lotsa good food!


- I skipped many afternoon-naps!!!! OMG!!! This was so so torturing man!!!!


- Finally I went to town n shopped for half a day. A good achievement for a begginer shopper like me.


- As usual, hw is still piling up.


- Learnt quite a few lessons. A bit more mature (mentally ONLY hor! I still dun look v mature yet i think!)


- Learnt a bit more about my horoscope from the internet:


Positive Characteristics:


Ambitious (hm...I wanna be a father...is tat ambitious?)
Responsible (m i responsible ar? not so sure ler)
Determined (hm...this is quite true...but my determination onli lasts for a few mins!)
Hard workers (yeah yeah...i agree...no pain, no gain!)
Scrupulous (Exactly!)
Conscientious (Sometimes gua...)
Efficient (Hm...not really ler...need some catalysts to spear me
Organized (50% correct gua)
Practical (hm..i m quite an idealistic fella ler..)
Dependable (haha...yaya...i agree)
Conservative (definitely!)
Cautious (erm...not really...i can be v impulsive 1)
Businesslike (erm...no lar...i dun think i m good at doing business)
Perfectionist ( I don't think it is good to be a perfectionist, very tiring 1 ler!)
Serious (yaya...i m not lame 1...believe me pls...)


Negative Characteristics:

Status-conscious (erm...no status yet...how to be status-conscious ler?)
Domineering (hm...when i m forced to...ya..)
Inhibited (i m inhibited in terms of rejecting ppl's requests)
Egotistic (not so true...but it may be true)
Unforgiving (erm...not really)
Fatalistic (everything is fated, esp the bad ones? i m not sure)
Stubborn (ya..i admit)
Brooding (mayb this is the reason y i become sad occasionally...thinking too hard d..)
Tat's all about my update. Hope you enjoy reading it!
xxx,
Wei Kang


3 comments:

yu ^_^ lin said...

+ you ya =)
don be so stress ~~and thanks for allowing me to disturb u and making u to skip so many naps **winkz**
okay take care

Wei Kang 小康 said...

dun worry...coz i m gonna disturb u in the near future, hopefully...

hehehe....

Wei Kang 小康 said...

hm...sumhow i feel tat horoscope doesnt really explain my characteristics. I think my upbringing is the primary factor that shaped my attitudes.

I m now contradicting myself huh? =P