Thursday, December 14, 2006

Thank you, my friends!

Shining Friends

by 2R



A little faith brightens a rainy day

Life is difficult; you can't go away

Don't hide yourselves in the corner

You have my place to stay



Sorrow is gonna say goodbye

Opens up you'll see the happy sunshine

Keep going on with your dream

Chasing tomorrow's sunrise

The spirit can never die



Sun will shine, my friend

Won't let you cry, my dear

Seeing you shed a tear

Make my world disappear

You will never be alone in darkness



See my smile, my friend

We are with you; holding hands

You have got to believe, you are my destiny

We're meant to be your friends

That's what a friend should be.




A very lively song sent by ZL this afternoon right after i had my afternoon nap. Yay!!!



Thanks so much to all my friends!


No comments: