Thursday, December 14, 2006

Just b4 my practical session starts...

Dear readers,

X'mas is approaching! Not sure if UK here will have a white X'mas this year but the thing that i care the most is when will the Xmas break come. hehe... Well, it is not that far as it will soon start on 16 Dec. Ho...ho...ho... Merry X'mas to every1 and myself! =) So, where is my Xmas present, ppl? U can send them to my add which is (bla...bla...bla) or if u wanna send the present in the form of $ (preferably in pounds, but other currencies are welcome too (please include 5% service charge)), u may transfer the $ into my acc. =P

However, b4 that, i needa sit for the Welsh Language Exam 2mr. Oh well... Needa kambate for it after i come back fr my practical session 2day. Alright, folks, lend me all ur exam lucks ok? Will return them to u once i finish my Welsh Exam. Oh...wait a sec... I gonna pinjam them from you again when I sit for my Anatomy Exam on 8 Jan, which is the 1st day after my break.


After being a medic for more than 1 yr, I realised that the exams, courseworks and revisions will just come to me 1 after another. I used to tell myself that, 'hey, wei kang, just tahan for a while more. You can soon have ur break after this exam/assignment/revision session/etc etc. However, the 'soon' is never 'soon'. In fact, they come to me just like the creeps in DOTA. They will never end until u destroy the base. (Oh well, i start to miss my dota gang already. How about a Xmas reunion? Hehehe....)


Alright, so i decided to spend every possible sec to rest:







everyday i wake up 30 mins earlier just to listen to the radio;







have a short nap during each break betw lectures;







chat with housemates while i m cooking/ eating in the kitchen;







blogging in the middle of my work;







do sum light readings after each of my meals;







watch animes/ movies/ mtv's;







sing along when i listen to songs;







etc etc.
Alright ppl, i shall start getting ready to go for my prac session now. ttyl!

























xxx,
WK







No comments: