Saturday, March 22, 2008

Spring snowing

Just when I was doing my revision in my room, i rcv an msn msg frm my housemate. She asked me whether it was snowing or raining outside. Due to the window restrictor, i could not pop my hands out to feel for the rain-like-snow (or vice-versa). After a 15-sec observation, I confirmed that it was snowing n told her about my 'finding'.

It was kinda weird to see natural snow (i know there might be some clever ppl who will say they can see snow in the snowhouse during spring time or even in tropical countries ) in spring. The snowing didnt last for long (approximately 5 mins only). I din manage to snap pics but i did enjoy watching the snow during that brief moment.

Are beautiful moments meant to be so brief?

Well, i dun think so. The sun was out after the snowing and everything seemed to be brightened up nicely.

Some beautiful moments tend to stay short but they usually followed by sth nicer in the end. =)

No comments: