Sunday, January 18, 2009

As the time passes silently...

It's almost 8pm now and I am still sitting alone in the library. If you know me well u shud know that i m not a person who will come to lib to study. The only time tat i will come to lib is when:

1. i need to borrow a book
2. i need to return a book (or when i need to pay the fine for late returning)
3. use the pc (which is 100% slower than my super old laptop)

So now i m here for the 3rd reason. Coz my room's internet connection is down. I clearly dun manage my time v well coz instead of reading for my exams, i choose to blog now. It is not that i dun 1 2 study but my brain is just too weak for that.

Suddenly i think of those days in Form 5 when i needed to squeeze out as much time as possible to do my revision while i was having intensive training with my dearest teammates.

And now.. i think i m goin to do the same thing again, even though it's for a different person.

Jia you ba, wei kang!

No comments: