Sunday, January 04, 2009

My temporary nest

Happy New Year, folks! My 2-week X'mas break is coming to an end which means my term is going to continue tomorrow. After the enjoyments in the past 14 days, it's time for me to gear myself up for the upcoming challenge!

However, i've decided to upload some of the pictures of my room which is provided by the hospital for my clinical placement in Rhyl.


The immediate view of my room after the room door is opened.



The study table with 2 chairs. Behind the mirrors, there is a storage compartment for clothes and bags.



My bed. 2 pillows are provided but i only slp with 1 ie not orthopnoeic. =P


A closer view on my study area. A phone is provided which can be used to make internal calls within the hospital.


Some shirts in the storage compartment.


Toilet and shower.


Toilet view number 2

10 comments:

Unknown^^ said...

haha....ur bed so cute^^
got a doll there

LiempehH™ said...

You got the Square Room!~ tak aci! :P

Wei Kang 小康 said...

Aren't all the rooms here square?

What room did u get last time?

Don't tell me yours was triangular?

=P

Wei Kang 小康 said...

To Unknown^^,

The doll is my baby girl..

haha~

Unknown^^ said...

Lol....^^
a future doctor could be so funny!anyway nice to meet u here!

Wei Kang 小康 said...

Haha~ Docs are human too! And i always think tat i should have more fun elements in my life. It makes me feel 'younger'.

=P

Unknown^^ said...

wakakaka.....
u r still young lah,don talk like an old folk...haha
yalo,doctor oso r human...lol
Oh...Happy belated bday!!!^^
~A smile a day,keep docs away from us....hehe

Unknown^^ said...

oh....1 more things,may i ask u how u put the "Recent Comments" on ur sidebar ya?hehe...wish to do it at my blog too.....:P
thx ya

Wei Kang 小康 said...

Just sign up as a user on this website:

http://www.storago.com/blogger_recent_comments

Then they will show you how to create the 'recent comments' thingy on ur blog.

Unknown^^ said...

wakakaka....
thx a lot ya!!