Friday, January 23, 2009

新年到,Parcels到!

The Chinese New Year is coming soon. This is going to be the Year of Ox and it will be the 4th cny that i spend in the UK.

For the past 3 yrs i had the luxury to celebrate cny with my fellow friends in Cardiff. However, this year i m going to spend it alone in North Wales as I am currently still doing clinical placements here.

Luckily, my thoughtful Soya Mean decided to cheer me up a bit by doing sth for me.


She sent some parcels to the hosp which i am currently 'working' in now. 2 of them were labelled as 'fragile'. So I open the top right 1 1st...




Tada~~ There were 1 bday card and 1 cny card in the envelop ( i guess u shud be able to tell which is which). Also, there's a handphone charm which is my bday present. =)
And then i went on opening the fragile parcels...




cny biscuits!!! Haven been eating them for ages.. I don;t really know the names for those biscuits but i know there are some pineapple tarts in one of the boxes. Haha...
And i opened the last envelop ...



which contained my fav cny snack - BAK KWA! There were 6 of them! Yum yum~~~



Thanks, Soya Mean! =)

3 comments:

Unknown^^ said...

happy chinese new year!!!
so envy+touching.....can get the new year stuff oversea

Wei Kang 小康 said...

Happy CNY to you!
No nd to envy la... can celeb cny at home lagi bagus! haha~

Unknown^^ said...

haha^^
yalo...
but the气氛at JB here not very浓leh...
i thk at kampung will be better!ur place got cina town wat?