Monday, January 15, 2007

A few hrs b4 my bday...

There are just a few hrs more b4 my 22nd bday. And it is actually my 22nd bday now if i m in msia. For those who had already wished me happy bday in advance, thank u! For those who are goin to wish me, thank u in advance!

I nvr nvr really understand the meaning of my bday until i started studyin away fr home.I used to think that bday is the day where i can rcv bday presents n be able to eat a delicious bday cake. I always thought that bday was the day when i can hav a good party with friends and hang out with them till v late. But this year, i m goin to dedicate my 1st bday wish for my parents.

22 yrs ago, at around this time. While every1 was slping, my mum was actually experiencing the pain which was so great until she might still b able to recall it now, just a few hrs b4 she gave birth to me. N i m pretty sure that at tat time, my dad was actually waiting anxiously outside the delivery theatre, waiting for the arrival of his 1st child to the world. And a few hrs later, I was born. Owing to the great pain which was endured by my mum b4, during n after the delivery.

I was then brought up by my parents in a happy environment. My family is not very rich, yet my parents always try their very best to provide me everything that they can afford. Although sometimes i was disappointed as i cudnt get everything thati wanted last time, i m very grateful that now i am able to appreciate and b grateful for everything that i rcv fr my parents.

I couldnt imagine how many slpless nites n uncountable heartbroken moments which i hav given to my parents whenever i made mistakes or fall sick. Yet, they nvr giv up on me. They continue to believe me. They continue to guide me. They are always the biggest support in my life. They nvr expect anything but just 1 thing fr me - they just want their son to be happy n healthy.

So, just a few hrs away for another significant day in my life, i wud like to express my biggest gratitude to both my parents. You are always the best bday presents in each n every bday in my life.