Wednesday, January 03, 2007

A phone conversation with my PAPA

I cant remember when was the last time i had a proper phone conversation with my papa. Most of the time our conversation was like "how r u 2day?" "fine" "anything else u wanna say?" "nope" "take k" "take k pa". I know some of u might b wondering wat the heck with this??? Sorry... i admit i was jz being lazy to ask him anything more in detail. I m a bad son. :(

2day, he called me while i was singing in my room (=P). When we started chatting, i felt that mayb i shud b more 'talkative' so i just kept on chatting n chatting with him. We really chatted as if we are 2 old frens. :)


In the middle of our conversation, he said, "we shud always try our best to go for the best option. But if we failed to achieve wat we want, we shud learn how to let it go. We must b flexible in our life."


Yes, papa. I will always rmb wat u had told me just now.


No comments: