Friday, January 12, 2007

Just some little thoughts b4 i m turning 22

It is impossible to stop the forward march of time. And that's y, I am going to be 22 quite soon. Certainly, the 22nd bday is not so significant as compared to the 21st bday because a person is officially an adult (in msia) when s/he turn 21 fr 20. When a person turns 22, it just signifies the start of the 2nd year of his or her adulthood.

However, my 22nd bday means a lot to me. It is not just the starting point of my 2nd year of adulthood but it is also a turning point for me to be a more mature (not mature looking =P) person.

For the past 1 year, I experienced quite a number of events, either happy or sad. To be honest i dun think i m fit to be called an adult because most of the time i handled my life quite emotionally. If u know me long enough, u might discover that i m now not so rational n confident when i m facing challenges in my life. Sometimes i could just dwell on sth for a long time and couldnt make rational decisions. This is not good.

I m still learning to be an adult who can totally manage my life well. I dont hope to be a perfect man and i dun think i will b able to be one, but i just want to be a person that i wanna b - person who can live his life to the fullest and never go back on his words. I wanna spend more quality time with my family and friends. I wanna do my best in everything that i m doing now and things that i will do in the future. I also wanna learn to let things go if i cant achieve them after trying all my best.

This year, I m goin to be a real adult. Hopefully i will.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

be more confident,i am sure u can!世界上没有永远的雨天!