Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Updates about my recent life

- Had a reflection of 2006 together with some of my housemates


- Experienced unstable electricity supply for a few days just b4 n after new year


- Went to Swiss for hol, went with a fully energetic body but an empty brain; came back with a brain full of sweet memories and useful lessons in life but i was physically exhausted


- Went to City Hall to countdown, came back with wet body (due to heavy rain which happened at the 1st second of 01012007, wat a 'perfect' timing!)


- Got a new phone contract with a new hp - samsung D900, and then bz exploring it.


- Preparing for my anatomy final exam which is on 080107 (1st day of my spring term, haha!)


- Finished reading a wonderful book by Mitch Albom, 'Tuesdays with Morrie'.


- Tidied up my room to make it look more like a bedroom than a storeroom. I m a human, not a stored good!


- Bloggin regardless i m free or not. haha...


tat's all for now. Tata~~~


No comments: