Saturday, June 09, 2007

1 week to go...

Today is Saturday.

I woke up at about half eight this morning. The first thing i did was to open my window so I could take in a few deep breaths. While i was doing this, sth caught my eye:

A car was parked at the oppostite road shoulder. A father was playing with his young child. That was such a very heartwarming moment!

When i was in Msia last time, I would usually wake up early during the weekends and drove my mum to the market, or I would have an early-morning Weekend bfast with my family. These used to be my routine activity. And now, I am looking forward to having more weekends with my family during my summer hol.

Oh well, I think i shudnt dwell too long in dreaming about this and shall start my revision for the exams which start on Monday.

Just 1 more week to go (home)...

No comments: