Thursday, June 28, 2007

My Summer Break

Just a quick update of my summer hol so far:

- Went to Genting 3D2N: A cool outing at Genting which allowed me to stay away from the typical hot weather of my beloved country. It was an enjoyable trip. Went to theme park and got to try out the expensive food in Genting. Ah~ I m missin its weather now.

- Went to Singapore 1D: To be exact, i went to Sentosa Island. Tried some cool games and of course i went to the Underwater World. I was soaked in Singapore's sea water for the 1st time, n it is just as salty as Malaysia's sea water.

- Went for a badminton game with some sec sch frens: every1 is still the same. Sweated a lot and had a good time with old sch mates. Aww... i miss the good old times...

Tat's all for now. Will try to plan more outings for myself in the remaining hol.

Ta~

No comments: