Friday, June 15, 2007

Last day...

After having the last paper of my final exam, the Year 2 academic year has officially come to an end. The papers were tough. And if you know me well, even for tough papers, my usual response would be 'Ok ok la...'. So this time I actually said those papers were tough, u shud b able to gauge the level of difficulties. Since i had done my best, I will just hope for the best, even i know tat my results wun b the best. (fingers crossed)

Today is also the last day i m staying in Colum 9. I m happy coz i m goin home 2mr but at the same time i m feeling a bit down becoz i m leavin the place where i had lotsa fun with my fellow columates.
We cooked together, mamak-ed together, lepak-ed in the kitchen after meals together, etc etc.

We went for picnics, ran out of the house when the fire alarm rang, celebrated bdays, CNY celebration, called the security officers to switch on the main electricity switch when it was tripped, etc etc.

I definitely will miss the Columates.

Also, I m gonna miss my room. My room number is 4 this year. It sounds a bit unlucky for the chinese but 4 is kinda like my lucky number so i was actually quite happy when i knew tat i got Room 4.

I like my room, coz the window is big enaf to see wat happened in Colum Road, which is always a busy road with many ppl walking on it. However, the window is small enaf to prevent ppl to c the whole room of mine, so i can hide in a corner if i wanna have some private moment. =P

I like the desk. It is long enaf for me to create a workstation which consists of my laptop, speakers, a table lamp and also a place for me to write n read. All my soft toys were put on the other end of the table. They were like my study partners. Keeping me motivated when i was down n stressed.

I like my bed, even it is not v big. But it is big enaf to let me slp on it comfortably.

I like my mirror. And some of my housemates and frens oso like it coz the images shown are thinner than the actual person. haha~~~

I like my noticeboard. Especially the calendar. I like to conteng it, so do my frens.


I m leaving here 2mr. And i know, i m gonna to miss the Colum9, the Columates and the room 4 so so much~~

Till we meet again, Cardiff!

No comments: