Sunday, June 10, 2007

=)

Just feel like writing down my current feeling, so tat i can remember it forever.

I just had a heart-to-heart talk with my papa. Learnt a lot thru this conversation. And i m glad that now we understand each other more. Or mayb i shall say now i understand him more coz he never fails to understand me since i was born.

I m v touched coz he can remember things that happened on me last time, which i already forgot.

Papa said, 'If you think you are right, even if i say 'no', you don't have to
listen to me, just do the way you like, as long as you don't go against the
law.'

I m v fortunate to have him as my papa.

I love my family! =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)

Wei Kang 小康 said...

Anonymous, you are always so mysterious, aren't you?

=P

Anyway, =)

Anonymous said...

i m not THAT mysterious after all, u definitely know who i m...:)

Nai Jiew Mil 奈九米二 said...

me too!
me three!
me ∞
(: