Thursday, June 07, 2007

Sigh~

Last time, I knew this day would come sooner or later. However, I never thought it would arrive this soon.

I hate it! I hate it! And i know i just hate it!

Please bear with me. I really don't know how to get over with this foul mood of mine. I just feel like throwing a million stones into the sea n hope i will feel better after doing that. But, will i?

Just let me shout here: ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I m fine. I m fine. And I know i will b fine!

Life can give me a hundred reasons to cry. So i must be able to give myself a thousand reasons to smile. Right?

Oh well, I guess i m better now. Exams are drawing nearer n nearer. No time to b upset now.

Sadness, please leave me alone k?!!!

2 comments:

ShuLy said...

*Sending an enveloping warm loving hug..from the floor below to the floor above..* =)

Wei Kang 小康 said...

I have got your 'enveloped hug', thanks!

(haha... dunnoe when i saw the word enveloping i suddenly thought about the virus...OMG... it's time to start my revision d i guess)

Thanks for everything, SL!