Saturday, May 10, 2008

Drinking H2O

My exams ended 10 days ago which was followed by a 2-week break.

When the last exam was over, i was a bit lost as i was not really used to the life which i did not have to do some last minute revisions. So with a blank mind i went out for a meal with housemates. It was a good meal even though i was too tired to enjoy it to the fullest.

For the past one week, i did not do anything which was remarkable enough for me to mention here. I went to the city centre for shopping; stayed at home to watch drama and anime series; slp during the days, etc etc.

If the exam period was like a double shot of espresso which can keep your adrenaline levels high all the time, the post-exam period was like a glass of icy plain water: chilled, plain but good for health.

I shall enjoy this 'healthy drink' until my 9-week project kick-starts on next wed. =)

No comments: