Thursday, May 22, 2008

Something for my Soya Mean

I started to call my gf Soya Mean after i described her as Soya bean drink. (For your info her name is jia MEAN. =P And of coz... I m GlucoLIM =P

Anyway, back to the topic la. She is kinda upset today due to some upset things la. But now i m kinda far away from her so i cant really lend her my (strong n perhaps muscular) shoulder physically. However, in this modern age, we have blogs. So i decided to lend her my (strong and most probably muscular) shoulder by dedicating this article to her.

Hm... Dunnoe really know wat to write la... not because i dun hav things to write but it's because i have too much to write so i oso dunno where to start with. Anyway, i shall keep things short la coz i really dun hav much time to write this as i m still chatting with her now.

I just simply miss her a lot lor... i know when i say this then she will say she oso miss me a lot but then she will add this line: "but i think i miss u more". Haha... u know la... gals mar.... they dun like to lose to guys 1 so in this case i will let her win. =)

Hm... kinda heartache for me to c my Soya Mean so upset now. Wanna do sth for her but then still need to wait for a while b4 i can go home. Soya Mean, wait for me ok? Coming home soon liao~

Don't be too upset la... still got me mar... Be happy a bit for me la, Soya Mean!
So, smile like this for me ok? ---> =)

2 comments:

cheehan85 said...

haha... nice typical soya Mean's smile!

oh, isn't her another name being Curry Mean? haha...just joking la. Shhh... please don't tell her that. ;-)

Wei Kang 小康 said...

haha... cannot be Curry Mean la... she dislikes curry 1... but temper wise.... hm...